- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- Monday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Tuesday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Wednesday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Thursday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Saturday 8:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday Closed
1111 Elkton Rd Newark, DE 19711
- Michael Rogers
Hello !! These guys Rock and the whole crew are great!!! They have fixed my cars for years and are professional and reasonable. Also they always pick me up and give me great service. I recommend them highly. It's hard when you are a single woman to find someone you trust with your car!
Great service. I've had multiple cars repaired there and wouldn't hesitate to go back. They've also towed several of my cars for various reasons and are always prompt and professional, especially when pulling my daughter's car out of a ditch. Great place to get service.
I am very happy to say that my interaction with Ewing Towing and Auto Repair has been nothing short of delightful! I can say happily that we are now lifetime fans of Ewing and will be calling them for all future repairs! Thank you for being so kind and professional, but also being of so much assistance to us!
I have been using Ewings for a few years now for all my auto repairs. They do great work at a fair price and are very friendly people. Ewings is quick and efficient. I would recommend them for auto repairs and towing.
- Tyler Cox
- Chimene Grieten
- Natalie Marchand
We started taking our cars for service to Ewing Towing and Auto Repair about 3 years ago and have been consistently pleased with their work. These are honest and competent mechanics who have kept our cars running smoothly. Their prices are very reasonable. They even drive us home or to work when we drop the cars off, and pick us up when the repairs are done.
Ewings is great and will take care of you. They offered me a car for the price of my engine and even took money off of a tow to Midas. Then, when we got the wrong Midas in Newark, they took us into the one in Elkton with no hassle! Great guys that know their cars and do great work and will look out for you and take care of you!
- Scott Arthur
My family and I have taken our cars to Ewing for years. They've also helped us find new cars when need be. The service is friendly and prompt.They're trustworthy too. I know these guys will give me a fair deal.
Car broke down on Hopkins Rd. 5 minutes before they closed. They sent a tow within 15 minutes. They came and towed my car. I had a rusted caliper, which was sticking to my rotor causing intense shaking. Fixed perfectly, quick, good work, no complaints. Thanks guys!
Ewings has worked on several vehicles for our family for the last 5 years. Work always gets done right the first time and on time. Great advice and recommendations from Rock and great work from the mechanics.
- Keena Hammond
I love the guys at Ewing! They have done work on all of our cars and the service is amazing. Additionally, the customer service is awesome! They go above and beyond to make sure we are happy and have safe vehicles to drive. Never any problems!
I happened to run over a screw about 2 inches long and my tire was losing air quickly. I pulled into Ewings and asked for him to plug it. Without hesitation he pulled out his supplies and plugged my tire on the spot! Took about 5 mins! I will definitely go back for service again.
- Thomas Wagner
- Mark Weaver
- Harry Hamalak